As the name suggests, the granite remnants are the leftover pieces of the natural-stone granite. During the cutting and shaping of the granite, many small pieces are leftover. These pieces can be strategically used in your house to make it look more beautiful and aesthetically appealing. You can use these remnants in your bathroom and kitchen to amplify the complete look of it. How and when you can use these granite remnants? Well, read on to know about the uses of these remnants.
Use of the granite remnants
Though the granite slabs are costly in nature, you can get its remnants at a much lower cost in Mesa AZ. Hence, many people us these remnants to decorate their houses and make it look beautiful. Here are some of the best ideas to use the granite remnants:
- Decorative tray: One of the best ways to use the remnants of the granite stone is by creating a beautiful decorative tray. It is the perfect way to add a touch of class to the living room. It is simple yet one of the most interesting ways to accentuate your coffee table.
- Mosaic pathway: Besides the normal interior of your house, you can also use the granite remnants for decorating the exterior of your house. You can add a colorful statement pathway around your house creating a beautiful walkway using these remnants. You can use different size of the remnants to create a more dynamic pattern.
- Bathroom shelves: If you want to renovate your bathroom and add something interesting, then a shelf by using the granite remnants can be an excellent idea. It will create a stylish, clean look with an interesting appeal.
- Trays for bathroom: Bathroom has a lot of toiletries to keep. Hence, having an additional bathroom tray can be a great idea to make a proper use of the space as well as make your bathroom look functional and beautiful. A beautiful bathroom tray can be constructed with the help of the remnants from the granite.
- Cutting or chopping board: One of the best ways to create a beautiful chopping or cutting board for your kitchen is by using the remnants. This will make the board durable as well as beautiful with a classic touch to it.
- Side table for bedroom: Another interesting way to use the granite remnants is by creating a beautiful side table for your bedroom. This will be a statement piece which will look really amazing. Also, this table will be much more durable and strong because of the granites.
These are some of the uses of the granite remnants in Phoenix. If you can get some of the best pieces of these granites, then definitely grab them. They are sometimes available in a very cheaper price and can be used for different purposes. The best part is that the granites can be used in different functions as they are resistant to scratches and moisture. You can create these 6 different things to accentuate the look of your bathroom.